[OpenSIPS-Users] Re:.Can OpenSips support SBC?

尹林 yinlin132 at sina.com
Wed Dec 30 04:13:53 CET 2009

 Hi Bogdan,
Thank you for your reply,
Our SBC runs in the Internet not IMS,so we need SBC for NAT transfer,media stream transfer and security,
I have used OpenSBC,However, the performance is not meet our requirement (Single OpenSBC only serves 100-250 concurrent call sessions).

so,if the opensips can act as the SBC with the functions that I have mentioned above,I really want to know the performance,like  maximum allowable number of concurrent connections,the Maximum Allowable Call Rate per Second,and the testing envirionment.
Thank you!
Regards,
YinLin