[OpenSIPS-Users] Can OpenSips support SBC?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Dec 29 15:00:20 CET 2009

Hi Yinlin,

SBC is a very large concept - depending on what exactly you are looking
for (SBC for NAT, topo hiding, proto change, security, etc), OpenSIPS
may do it for you, with whatever number of NICs.
After that, it is a just a matter of scripting (in the cfg file) to add
LB functionality and clustering.

www.voice-system.ro