[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog module and uac_auth

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Dec 24 09:41:20 CET 2009

Hi Brian,

The limitation is still true - even with the dialog support, the dialog
can be monitored, but not changed - changing the CSEQ will affect the
dialog for its whole lifetime , requiring opensips to constantly update
the cseq in all sequential requests....this is more than the dialog
module was designed for :)

www.voice-system.ro