[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.6.1 dos not start on Ubuntu 9.1 64bits

Antonio Anderson M. de Souza antonioams at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 19:00:57 CET 2009

Hi Brian,

A correction I'm using the 1.6.0 version i downloaded it from
http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.6.0/src/

Using the 1.6.0 version I removed the dialplan module from the script and
Opensips started properly, after that i updated the opensips to the 1.6.1
version, but in the 1.6.1 it stop when initiating the drouting module (log
bellow)

Dec 23 15:48:03 asouza-laptop opensips[24702]: INFO:dialog:mod_init: Dialog
module - initializinger
Dec 23 15:48:03 asouza-laptop opensips[24702]: NOTICE:signaling:mod_init:
initializing module ...
Dec 23 15:48:03 asouza-laptop opensips[24702]: INFO:drouting:dr_init:
Dynamic-Routing - initializing

I rolledback the version to 1.6.0, but i need dialplan module running in my
script.

There are some other level of logs to activate, to try to understand what is
happening?

Regarding the permission module Warnings, I am using the permissions module
with the database, because this i did'nt configure the permission files.

Thank you very much,

Antonio Anderson M. Souza
Voice Technology
http://www.antonioams.com