[OpenSIPS-Users] Reducing INVITE delay until UAC sees 180 RINGING

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Dec 22 10:43:44 CET 2009

Hi Brian,

rev_dns affects two scenarios:
- comparisons with domains in script ( like src_ip=="foo.bar") - reverse
DNS will be done on foo.bar
- internal checks of IPs against SIP uri / SIP hosts (like checking for
VIA matching, for src IP nat, etc)

Shortly, if when doing IP versus IP/domain checks, if reverse DNS should
be done if "domain"

www.voice-system.ro