[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRtool freeradius mysql error

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 21:25:16 CET 2009

Perhaps if I knew how the radacctYYYYMM table was created I could pinpoint
the issue.  When is the table created?  Does the radius mysql user create
it?  Does the mysql connection come from the radius server and issue the
INSERT command to create the table or does it come from the OpenSIPs server?

I have been looking in the mysql.log file and don't see anything trying to
create the table.