[OpenSIPS-Users] How to send SIP header 302 registration request to Asterisk

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:22:26 CET 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I'm attaching the file named trace. Where OpenSIPs IP
is: yy.yy.yy.yy, Asterisk IP: zz.zz.zz.zz and my UAC IP: xx.xx.xx.xx.

As you can see I'm getting unauthourized error from Asterisk side, even
using these credentials I can get registered on my Asterisk machine

Previously I forgot to ask, how can I set SIP header 302 on registeration
section in OpenSIPs?

Kindly advise me.