[OpenSIPS-Users] External Routing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Dec 15 14:23:45 CET 2009

Sorry, by bad!! I made a mistake in reading your email....

So, about RADIUS-driven routing....The only way to get back info from
RADIUS server is via a AUTH request (ACC requests do not return data
from RADIUS server).

So, I suggest using 1.6 with the new aaa_radius module - you can build
custom auth request and you process (from the script) the RADIUS answer:
    http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/aaa_radius.html#id228094

www.voice-system.ro