[OpenSIPS-Users] External Routing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Dec 15 09:13:32 CET 2009

Hi Saeed,

Typically there are 2  ways to do it:

1) based on proxying - opensips sends the call to FS and let FS to send
the call wherever it decides

2) based on redirect - opensips sends the call to FS , FS determines the
destination which is send back in a 3xx reply to opensips; opensips uses
the address to send the call forward.

www.voice-system.ro