[OpenSIPS-Users] Dynamic Routing Help

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Dec 14 14:09:08 CET 2009

Hi Saeed,

I suspect you have an error in your script - after drouting, it seams
your script is also doing a lookup(location)....I mean you apply a
logic  to send the call to GW (drouting) and then you also do the
registration-based lookup for users (location).

What you need to do is, after do_routing(), to send the call out by
doing t_relay() and exit after it.

www.voice-system.ro