[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with mi_fifo replies

opensipslist at encambio.com opensipslist at encambio.com
Thu Dec 10 16:22:30 CET 2009

Hello Iulia,

An jeu., déc 10, 2009, Iulia Bublea schrieb:
> No, I meant that OSISP_FIFO is not used in osipsconsolerc.
> Indeed it is used in osispconsole, but it is just a parameter and it's
> value comes from splitting MI_CONNECTOR by ":". That is all. For param
> configuring just use osipsconsolerc or opensispctlrc.

Okay I understand now but if OSIPS_FIFO is used both in osipsconsole(1)
and opensipsctl(1), then surely they both refer to the same concept
right? And if so, then when each of these two scripts resolves those
variables they should resolve to the same path, right?

I'm asking this to try to get a grip on what the values OSIPS_FIFO,
OSER_FIRE, and MI_CONNECTOR should be set to.

Is it correct to assume that OSIPS_FIFO and MI_CONNECTOR should both
be set and both resolve to the same path in opensipsctlrc?

Thanks,
Brian