[OpenSIPS-Users] Help with sip trace errors please

opensipslist at encambio.com opensipslist at encambio.com
Thu Dec 10 12:34:09 CET 2009

Hello Ha,

An jeu., déc 10, 2009, ha do schrieb:
>i found the problem here when we using the db_text, i dont know how
>the opensips will write the log to the text file(sip_trace) i just
>stop then start opensips again and then i see all logs in the text
>file(sip_trace)
>
>the problem here when i start the second time -- opensips doesnt
>accept the old sip_trace text file, i need to create new sip_trace
>text file
>
>my question how long opensips will write the log to text file ??
>why opensips doesnt accept the old sip_trace text file? is there
>any enhancement to use the old text file

Are you saying that when no /tmp/opensipsdb/sip_trace exists, and
you start opensips fresh, then no error appears in the log and the
sip_trace file is created normally?

And are you saying that when a /tmp/opensipsdb/sip_trace exists,
and you start opensips fresh, then a error appears in the log and
the sip_trace file is not written to with new transactions? Please
show the errors in the log file if this is the case.

Also, please tell us the results of:

  [root at localhost ~]# ls -ld /tmp/opensipsdb
  [root at localhost ~]# ls -ld /tmp/opensipsdb/sip_trace
  [root at localhost ~]# ps aux | grep opensips

...in order to determine if you have a permissions problem easily
solved in the opensips.cfg.

Regards,
Brian