[OpenSIPS-Users] Can not make call

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:10:47 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm newbie in OpenSIPs. I've just configured OpenSip as in its
documentation, my softphones are registering but I can make a call to
another directory number. Like I've created 2 DNs i.e. 2001 and 2000, these
DNs get registered but can't call each other and I'm getting Time Out error.

Even I disabled the firewall and selinux but there's no luck. Current
senario I'm behind public IP and the machine where I configure OpenSips is
on Public IP i.e. 77.66.x.x. Do I need to configure NAT on OpenSips or
something else I'm missing. Because I've configured OpenSips on my system as
well and its running and calls are made.

Kindly advise me solution how can I resolve this issue

Ahmed Munir