[OpenSIPS-Users] sip-chatserver spits exception during MSRP conf Session

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sun Dec 6 01:44:41 CET 2009

Once the SIP session is established, the MSRP client must establish
the TLS connection and send an empty MSRP packet over that connection.

Is your client doing this?

--
Adrian

I fixed the 500 Error by adjusting the MSRP SDP from Client. Now
sip-chatServer (en-routed via opensips) is able to accept the incoming
INV
and create a chat session. But MSRP media session connect timeout on the
sip-chatServer after sip sig session is established. I get an
exception on
sip-chatServer after the sip session is established. Also with in 5 to
10
sec the sip-chatServer sends BYE to the client that initiated the
group chat
session.

Any pointer is appreciated. I tried AG Sim SImple Py Client , but it Seg
Faults some where in pjsip when doing sip_register.