[OpenSIPS-Users] Credential protection.

Thiago Rondon thiago at aware.com.br
Wed Dec 2 13:45:30 CET 2009

Bogdan,

I developer one softphone (with IM, presence server, file transfer, voip
and etc) that my customer need this behaviour, we are using OpenSIPS
with XCAP as server.

Yes, my problem is that (parallel registrations for a single account)...
I make a perl script to do that, but it's not good enought.

Thanks Bogdan!
-Thiago Rondon