[OpenSIPS-Users] How to configure Soap-Simple-Proxy and SoapClient?

权伟 quanwei87 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 06:05:42 CET 2009

Hi,

Soap-Simple-Proxy is an optional component that can access XCAP documents
using SOAP/XML requests, it can be used to build a web page to perform XCAP
requests for pres-rules and pidf-manipulation documents . It can transfer
Soap request to the XCAP,so we can through the WEB page to control some
application.

 Can mi_xmlrpc acconplish this function?  The mi_xmlrpc may equal to the
Opensips-mi-proxy.

Is it correct?

Best wishs,
Cheewii