[OpenSIPS-Users] OPenSIPS with SQLite3 database

Aryanto Rachmad aryanto at chello.at
Wed Aug 26 22:21:18 CEST 2009

Hello Bogdan,

My question is actually related to one of the points listed on the
feature list, which said:

"OpenSIPS can run on embedded systems, with limited resources - the
performances can be up to hundreds of call setups per second"

As that is actually what I intended to do, which is running OpenSIPS on
my WLAN router for my own personal use. I planned that years ago since
OpenSER was still around, but I could never realised that :(

For this purpose, I don't think MySQL would run acceptably well. So I
think I will just give the unixodbc interface a try, as I don't think it
is worth for my purpose to sponsor development and I am not a good coder. :)

Kind regards,

Anto