[OpenSIPS-Users] openxcap installation

Prashant Prabhu prashantp41 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 10:22:43 CEST 2009

I am stuck with a problem of installing openxcap on Ubuntu 9.04

I am trying to install openxcap as -
-----------
#apt-get install openxcap
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  openxcap: Depends: python-support (>= 0.90.0) but 0.8.7ubuntu4 is to be installed
            Depends: python-application (>= 1.1.5) but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: python-gnutls (>= 1.1.8) but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

I have added these lines to /etc/apt/sources.list

deb    http://ag-projects.com/debian unstable main
deb-src http://ag-projects.com/debian unstable main

Where do i get python-support(0.90.0) and how to install it.
I can see that this version is not available for Ubuntu 9.04 release.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Prashant