[OpenSIPS-Users] Next OpenSIPS releases

Julien Chavanton jc at atlastelecom.com
Tue Aug 25 16:36:02 CEST 2009

Hi Bogdan, speaking about the futur, what do you think about the B2B_ENTITIES and B2B_LOGIC module, to be realistic/strategic, you will delay this to a futur version maybe even 2.x, will this require modification to the core ?

Personnaly, I want to take some time to test them in a lab, I am curious to see how it is implemented.

I beleive that a lot of users could benefit from this, in term of :
 - security : hide interconnection information
 - interoperability : handle/fix "possible" compatibility problem between other SIP UA

Opensips could then become a one peice solution for SIP carrier, as now they may require an SBC as well for such concern

Thank you for your continuous effort and accomplishement.