[OpenSIPS-Users] SRV failover results in double call

Brent Thomson bthomson at getjive.com
Mon Aug 24 21:45:12 CEST 2009

I've got a strange issue. I have OpenSIPS set up to use SRV to look up
the address of the next gateway. It works fine, except when the first
host in the SRV lookup result isn't reachable. OpenSIPS does the
failover just fine, but two calls get sent to the secondary route. Both
have the same call ID, etc. If the working host is tried first, the call
(just one) completes correctly.

Is there a setting I've missed somewhere? Or does this sound more like a
bug?

-Brent