[OpenSIPS-Users] presence_dialoginfo context

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Aug 21 12:55:06 CEST 2009

Hi David,

You can try do for any incoming request:

if ($rU~!"^group") {
    # dialled number does no start with group, so we need to
    # do auto-completion -> take group from caller (FROM URI)

    $rU = $(fU{s.select,0,.}) + "." + $rU;
}

See more on http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreTran15#toc6 ,
regarding the transformation that is used.