[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog information tracing in opensips Issue

urmi lakkad urmi.lakkad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 08:57:53 CEST 2009

Hello Brett,

Thank you very much for quick response.

My calls are working fine. I have checked through SIPp and also with
Grandstream Phones. The call is working fine with out failure. At the time
of call, I have started the wireshark to capture the packets, but there also
I m not getting any negative reply like 400 or 300.

See, my call is working fine, call dialog created successfully, but after
that it destroyed, again new dialog is created n that too destroy. For a
single call it creates 2 dialogs. But that dialog entry is not going to DB.
Please suggest me the right thing to do.

 Thanks a lot for your attention.

  -Urmi