[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP Trunking

Ghaith ALKAYYEM ghaith.alkayyem at telecom-bretagne.eu
Thu Aug 20 21:59:15 CEST 2009

Hello,

I tried to use mediaproxy, it includes two softwares (dispatcher &
relay), I tried a lot to run more than one relay on the same server in
order to bind them to different interfaces. But unfortunately this
didn't work and I think it's not possible.
I recommend using RTPProxy which is designed to work in bridging mode
between two networks and you can run multiple instance of RTPProxy on
the same server.

Regards.