[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP Trunking

Matthew S. Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Thu Aug 20 21:48:11 CEST 2009

Can mediaproxy glue two RTP streams together (CallerA to CallerB)?
Can mediaproxy glue two RTP streams together from different interfaces/IPs (eth0 & eth1) ?

If so then it should be able to glue two calls together between public IP (eth0) and private IP (eth1).
If the two RTP streams have to be on the same interface for mediaproxy to work then I would expect to run into issues.

EndUser <-> (eth0) MediaProxy (eth1) <-> SIP Gateway