[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-1.5.1 postgres tables error

Arvii arve.rasmussen at iplink.no
Fri Aug 14 13:36:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

The schemas: db/schema/dr_rules.xml, and dr_gateways.xml is broken towards
opensipsdbctl
Quickfix: replace 'gwid', and 'rulesid' with 'id' in the xmlfiles.
Also opensipsdbctl.base is broken as it misses module 'nathelper' as a
standard module
Quickfix: add 'nathelper' in STANDAR_MODULES in opensipsdbctl.base

After that a postgres installation is homefree, also with extras and precens
tables.

Regards

Arvii