[OpenSIPS-Users] WARNING - dialog module in trunk

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu Aug 20 14:56:44 CEST 2009

Urmi,I think Bogdan was referring to the trunk code. Dialog is stable in the
other releases.  I use it pretty heavily on many servers.

With your issue, the dialog is created and since the relay fails, the dialog
is destroyed. This happens *so fast* that you simply won't catch it unless
you are watching the mysql sock or have a query log running.

I really think that's what's going on for you.
-Brett