[OpenSIPS-Users] AVP/ Programing Documentation

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:26:29 CEST 2009

Also a good idea is to read Flavio E. Goncalves book "
http://www.packtpub.com/building-telephony-systems-with-openser/book
Building Telephony systems with OpenSER ".  Though the book does deal with
an old version of OpenSER it still has good documentation and examples.

There is also a section on AVPOPS