[OpenSIPS-Users] handling a 422

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Aug 18 15:10:50 CEST 2009

The SST module is designed for a scenario in which the proxy serves as
the endpoint of the SST negotiation.  Otherwise, SST is up to the UA
endpoints to negotiate amongst themselves.  So, SST does not deal with a
situation in which the proxy *receives* a 422;  it only equips the proxy
to *send* a 422 if the Min-SE value from the request initiator does not
meet *its* desiderata.