[OpenSIPS-Users] no ringback

Jinsong Hu jinsong_hu at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 18:17:05 CEST 2009

Hi, Bogdan:
  Yes, I tried that . The phone rings once , and then keeps silent. I tried
to put more
180 there, but the phone still only rings once.
  If there is a solution that sends 180 periodically at 2 to 3 seconds
interval until the
callee answers, probably then it will work, but is there anyway to get this
done ?

Jinsong