[OpenSIPS-Users] Checking inbound calls against trusted/gw tables

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Aug 13 11:17:29 CEST 2009

Hi Gordon,

If you want to do ip-based authentication, use the permisssion module,
the allow_trusted() function (see:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.5.x/permissions.html#id272182)

The allow_trusted() function use the "trusted" table and you can use
OpenSIPS Control Panel for provisioning the content of the table
(http://opensips-cp.sourceforge.net/htmldoc/permissions.html).

The gw table is used by lcr module for doing routing based on prefixes
(outbound traffic).