[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.5 SVN branch is NOT STABLE

James Lamanna jlamanna at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 23:42:08 CEST 2009

Hi,
Again, the OpenSIPS 1.5 branch I have built has stopped responding to
any and all SIP requests.
In fact, it has even stopped recording anything in the log.
This has happened after maybe 2-3 days of very light use.
Only 8 phones are using this OpenSIPS as a UA.

Unfortunately the BLF fixes that I need are in this 1.5 branch, but
now the whole system is unusable.
Also, since the logfile stops being written to when this happens I
can't offer any debug logging....

This is a x64 system running opensips as root with -m 512

Please help.

Thank you.

-- James