[OpenSIPS-Users] some idea

Josip Djuricic josip.djuricic at voljatel.hr
Sat Aug 8 11:12:46 CEST 2009

well it has to be according to etsi ts standards, but that part I can
do, the problem is there is around 1400simultaneous calls in our network
and its growing, cps is rather low for now, but it will grow, now I need
to intercept only few calls, but I need to then forward it to something
smart (like b2bua or something similar) to extract needed iri
information and forward them to voice gw to convert them to isdn.

Is OrecX source available, or perhaps is it already able to do this
(forward required targeted traffic to mediagw or b2bua instead of
recording it? )

Best regards,

Josip