[OpenSIPS-Users] Regarding enabling openxcap

Srikanth Rajagopalan srikanth_r17 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Aug 6 01:05:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

I need some help from you guys to enable openxcap.

I have an Opensips server with Presence enabled but with no Xcap capability, which I want to add now.

I followed the example in the documentation to change the config file. As I saw that mi_xmlrpc module is also being loaded. I changed the Makefile by removing 'mi_xmlrpc' from the excluded modules.

Now when I try to make, the make fails giving an error in the mi_xmlrpc module. I am not too sure how to proceed.

Could someone guide me please.

Thanks,
Srikanth Rajagopalan

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/