[OpenSIPS-Users] mailing list reply-to : list or sender

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Wed Aug 5 22:48:50 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 05 August 2009 17:03:01 Dan Pascu wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 August 2009, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:
> > On Wednesday 05 August 2009 10:07:47 Dan Pascu wrote:
> >
> > I have no problem to setup my Kmail to work with the "List mode", I'll
> > doit as most of list-admins don't want to change that.
>
> That's contradictory. You first said that 99% of the lists you're on use
> "The List" and now you say that you have to setup kmail to automatically
> reply to the list because _most_ list-admins don't want to change it like
> that?!?

NO, you missundestood me, when I said "_most_ list-admins don't want to change
it" I was talking about THIS LIST ADMINS.

99% of the lists I'm subscribed to work as I described, using "The List" mode,
in fact .. only this list is the one that doesn't do it in "Poster" mode.

> Have you ever wondered why list-admins don't want to change that?

As I told, I mean opensips-users-admins so this question have no sence,
because on all the other lists I'm member of work in "List mode"

> "Some" are you and another user. Everybody else found "Poster" to be a more
> natural setting that gets less in the way and it's easier to use.

I have count 2 more users appart from me, don't know how many users are
subscribed now, but I hope we are more than the 5 that have written on this
thread.

--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual