[OpenSIPS-Users] Queue management system and load balancer.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Aug 4 17:46:23 CEST 2009

Hi Grygoriy,

just my (other) 2 cents on this.

the calls in the queue (as time as the fr_inv_timer is the same) will
jump out from queue in the same order as entered (more or less).

the biggest problem is (as you said) to avoid new calls to be delivered
before the  queued one.

So, what you can do is to use a  dialog profile to  monitor the queued
calls and as time as there are calls in this profile, do not directly
deliver new calls, but simple push them into the queue.