[OpenSIPS-Users] xcap_client module doesn't implement pidf-manipulation, right?

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Tue Aug 4 15:53:04 CEST 2009

Hi Inaki,

Thanks for this report.  I have fixed it to include pidf-manipulation also.

It was not that pidf-manipulation was not supported, because this
function was in fact used when the XCAP server signaled document updates
through an MI command - refreshDocument (I doubt though that there is
any to use this command).

regards,
Anca