[OpenSIPS-Users] New OpenXCAP release 1.1.1 (and collateral software)

Thiago Rondon thiago at aware.com.br
Tue Aug 4 14:40:21 CEST 2009

When I update the software (and config.ini too) :

Starting OpenXCAP server:
openxcap/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/application/configuration/__init__.py:52:
DeprecationWarning: read_settings is deprecated in favor of using
ConfigSection.read and will be removed in 1.2.0.
  warn("read_settings is deprecated in favor of using ConfigSection.read
and will be removed in 1.2.0.", DeprecationWarning)

-Thiago Rondon