[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-cp CDR correlation

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Apr 30 00:59:22 CEST 2009

El Miércoles, 29 de Abril de 2009, Dan Pascu escribió:

> My bad. I was under the impression that we are discussing ways to prevent
> a user from hacking a system and getting calls which are free of charge.
> In my (limited) knowledge, this only applies to PSTN calls (which have a
> fee). Maybe you care to elaborate why do you care for accounting for free
> (as in no fee involved) SIP to SIP calls or why would a user be interested
> in hijacking a SIP to SIP call that is free of charge?

Again my example:

Imagine a company using a hosted virtual PBX solution (the
proxy/SA/B2BUA has public IP while the phones are behind NAT).
Imagine the boss wishing to have an accurated log (cdr) of how long
his employers are speaking between them.

I can sure that I do have those kind of clients (or really worse XDDD)

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>