[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips and asterisk retransmits

troxlinux xserverlinux at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 17:48:22 CEST 2009

Hi Bogdan , something stranger happens when I put the debug in 6 I
don't see that it shows me the opensips log

tail -f /var/log/openser.log

twoxserver /sbin/opensips[3744]: INFO:core:sig_usr: signal 15 received
twoxserver /sbin/opensips[3733]: INFO:core:sig_usr: signal 15 received
twoxserver /sbin/opensips[3719]: NOTICE:presence:destroy: destroy module ...

any idea?

--
rickygm

http://gnuforever.homelinux.com