[OpenSIPS-Users] kamailio / opensips configuration

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Apr 28 13:50:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

There is no magic needed to make T38 working with opensips - T38 is a
codec, so it is involving only the end parties and not the mid proxies.
You just have to take care of correctly routing the sequential requests
in the dialogs as FAX usage typically requires a re-INVITE for
re-negotiating the codecs...

Other, even the default CFG script that comes with OpenSIPS shouls do
the job.