[OpenSIPS-Users] CDR Tools

Darren Sessions dmsessions at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:32:24 CEST 2009

Not that I don't like the standard setup, I just think that one less
layer of things to have to work with, the better is all.

Mainly just making sure that I'm not shooting myself in the foot
trying to get away from the radius piece and also that I'm not going
doing a path that's going to be uber complex or difficult to setup.

Many thanks,

  - Darren