[OpenSIPS-Users] Call Drop every 4 minutes

kchan1028 mrprotocols at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:25:28 CEST 2009

I am facing call drop issue every 4 minutes only to Africa country such as
Ivory Coast, Cameroon. This only happen if i use (!allow_trust) via
permission module instead of (!proxy_authorize) in INVITE message to
Asteirsk. I tried on both OpenSER 1.3 version with Mediaproxy 1 and OpenSIPS
1.4 version with Mediaproxy 2 both are having the same problem. I would like
to authenicate invite via source IP address using permission module instead
of auth_db (!proxy_authorzie). The cfg is not much differnet other than
permission.so is loaded and (!allow_trusted) used instead.

Call Drop using (!allow_trust)
Caller --> Asterisk --> OpenSIPs --> Asterisk --> PSTN --> Callee

No Call Droop using (!proxy_authorize)
Caller --> Asterisk --> OpenSIPs --> Asterisk --> PSTN --> Callee

No Call Drop Asterisk to Asterisk
Caller --> Asteirsk -> Asterisk -> PSTN --> Callee