[OpenSIPS-Users] Voice problem

Rodrigo Ferreira rsferreira at vipway.com.br
Fri Apr 17 19:30:13 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

After I install the mediaproxy on Linux (Debian), now my opensips works without any errors. But after a few tests, i see the follow:

Call FROM Nathed client TO Nathed client => works Ok!
Call FROM Valid IP client TO Nathed client => no sound
Call FROM Nathed client TO Valid IP client => no sound
Call FROM Valid IP client TO Valido IP client => one way sound (usually the caller can hear the callee)

Mediaproxy dispatcher e relay works fine.

Anyone can help me? Because this is killing me ..

Thanks.