[OpenSIPS-Users] Has anyone configured CDRTool on centos.

ASHWINI NAIDU ashwini.naidu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 07:52:19 CEST 2009

hi all,

   I am trying to configure CDRtool on centos system. I has apache 2 and
php5 installed with all its dependencies. when i try to opens the CDRTool
page  it informs me as

CDRTool setup* CDRTool has not been setup on this machine yet. *

* You must first setup php, apache and to create the cdrtool database.
Detailed installation instructions are available in
doc/INSTALL.txt<http://mobimoov.com/CDRTool/doc/INSTALL.txt>
*

* Once the database is available, create the cdrtool configuration file by
copying the sample configuration file: *

* cp setup/global.inc.simple.sample /etc/cdrtool/global.inc *
* Then edit the configuration file global.inc to reflect your platform
setup.*

--
Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu