[OpenSIPS-Users] Proxy, presence and x-lite

Alexander goal81 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 10:24:33 CEST 2009

  Hi all!

  I'm trying to make Opensips 1.4.4 work as proxy and presence server.
Proxy, with NAT support, seems to work - calls are redirected, voice is
transmitted in both directions.
Now I try to configure presence - it would be nice, if X-Lite shows user's
availability and status. So, I've got 2 questions:
  1) What options regarding to presence should be configured in X-Lite
(Peer-to-peer, Presence agent)?
  2) What's wrong and/or missing in my OpenSips configuration file?

  As I see from logs, SUBSCRIBE, PUBLISH and NOTIFY messages are received by
OpenSips, but X-Lite does not show user's availability/status.

  My OpenSips configuration file is attached to this messages. Note, that
authorization is done via db_oracle, and in presence module I try to use
db_berkeley. It's done due
to some reasons.

  Thanks in advance!