[OpenSIPS-Users] Best practice NAT and keepalive

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Thu Apr 9 15:04:59 CEST 2009

Adrian,

To be more specific:
- the router is not blocking sip - no sip-alg
- the timeout for the nat seems to be lower than the timeout for the
registration.
So the router will simply cut the connection for the reverse nat. So the
invites to the UA behind the router are "running" on a closed port.

I would like to have a solution to solve this for the most UA - without
any configuration issue on the UA or the router.

BR

uwe