[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 1.5 with load_balancing

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Wed Apr 8 20:48:34 CEST 2009

Hi Bogdan,

Sorry, I need to clear up the configuration before trying use
loadbalancer. The behaviour was every time I made a call a little bit
strange - but every time in an different way.

I will setup some virtual servers and play around with the configuration.

Thanks

Uwe

--

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586