[OpenSIPS-Users] New MediaProxy release 2.3.3

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Apr 8 17:10:21 CEST 2009

I personally do not know what you are doing wrong. If you recompile
from sources it depends on many factors, what system you have and what
dependencies your have also installed. So is hard to understand what
the source of your problem might be from the few information you have
provided.

Maybe other people can share their experience to see if your problem
surfaces someplace else.

Regards,
Adrian