[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.5.0 Issue with LCR next_contacts

Amit Sharma amit398 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:05:15 CEST 2009

Hi,
  I was planning to upgrade to version 1.5.0 from our current version
1.2.2 which is quite old. We are currently using lcr module
functionality to fork to contacts based on q-values

  However, it seems that opensips keeps trying the same contact in
case only a single contact is registered. I guess one of the reasons
is that next_contacts is returning a positive value in case
contact_avp doesn't exist even when called from failure route. The
changes to unify the ruri and branch handling seem to have changed
this behavior. Is this a intentional change in behavior of
next_contacts?

  Are there any additional changes required (apart from defining the
avp's)  to opensips.cfg to use the above functionality in 1.5

Thanks,
Amit