[OpenSIPS-Users] [Kamailio-Users] Question about redirect if user is not online

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Mon Sep 22 15:16:08 CEST 2008

Hi
I got the below fixed, however I do need to achieve something else as
well. When I forward the call to asterisk I need asterisk to forward it
in turn to my cellphone number. Where an how should I re-write the DID
number of my SIP packet that acts as the destination URI to my cell
phone number.

With Regards

Ali Jawad

System Administrator